XM vs. Sirius

I am definitely interested in getting the better of these 2 formats for my car. Which is better and how much should the tuner cost professionally installed?
jsonic
I went with XM instead of Sirius because of hardware not software. I went with the seperate unit and not a complete head unit as the Pioneers take up very little space. Both XM and Sirius are equal in sound qaulity and there formats are very close but I still prefer XM. Can't go wrong with either and you can save $$ if you do the install yourself as they take only a few hours to do. Happy Listening!
Please be more specific re:cost and what car unit to buy. I am not a DIY guy so installing it myself is not an option. Thanks for the info. Also I lease my car so it must be restored to normal radio when I turn it back in.
In my wifes car, we installed the tiny Alpine unit with a remote C/MP3 changer. Works great. My other car (Acura) came with XM. I like XM.
Jsonic, Goodguys, Circuit City and Best Buy are all places that can help you out first hand. I paid about $100 each for my pioneers and at the time they were having a $50 installation but choose to install them myself as they were easy to do. Iv'e leased cars that I put after market equipment in and never had any problems when I turned car back in, the only thing is I was out the equipment but I didn't care as this was a chance to upgrade!
That's very helpful. The guy I called in my area wanted 400$ installed. Yeah right!