klipsch speakers,be honest

here's the deal,i have khorns & cornwalls,i struggled with the sound from them for what seems like a life time,i took some very sound advice from fellow ag members & it really paid off,it seems as im listening to them for the 1st time,i cant believe how good the sound is,anybody else ever been suprised by how good a pair of klipsch can sound when they are set up properly.

even if you hate klipsch speakers i can take it just dont bash them without an explaination of why you hate them,
be honest,i wont get offended.
128x128bigjoe
Exertfluffer:

They DID improve the design. When Klipsch bought Mondial they had the Mondial designers re-vamp the Khorn and, I think, the other heritage speakers. New crossovers and drivers were installed along with a wiring upgrade. The result is spectacular.
Exertfluffer - If you'll look back on your previous identical question regarding where to find the crossover upgrades that you asked on another Klipsch thread you will find that I answered your question and provided the links to the ALK site, as well as a review of their products on Enjoy the Music site.

Marco
Jax2, could you point it out to me? Maybe I'm a little dense with link-searching, but I don't seem to find the thread/your response. Thx
Exertfluffer - You can find that thread and the links in my last response here

To find any previous contributions to forums you can use the link "My Page" then log-in if you have not, click on "Forums Threads" and it will give you a list of your threads within the past month. You can also click another link to get your complete history on that same page that comes up.

Marco
A True Klipsch Story. In my first year of college I went to a George Thoroughgood concert that was being held in a smallish venue, a couple hundred seats at most. On either side of the stage were two compact black speakers with a distinctive double scalloped front baffle. I said to my buddy, "What kind of pussyass speakers are these? I thought George was gonna tear the roof off this place." He smiled a knowing smile and said, "Just keep at least 15 feet away from those babies or you're gonna set your earwax on fire. Those are Klipsches and they can crank!" Well, George and the Destroyers did not disappoint. They were just great, and the Klipsches (La Scalas) were positively awesome. Tremendous clarity, limitless impact and absolutely present. I have seldom heard better concert sound, and they left an indelible impression.