Who Was Your Favorite One Hit Wonder

What was your favorite one hit wonder song, and who performed it? You can name one or a few.

I loved (and still do) "Voices Carry" performed by Till Tuesday.

C'mon. Put on your thinking caps.
128x128buscis2
O.K. I'm listening to this Time-Life collection and I just had to share this with everyone. How about:

The Cowsills / The Rain, The Park, and Other Things.

(I Love the Flower Girl)!!!!!!

Flowers in her hair.
Flowers everywhere.

Who the hell were the Cowsills?
Chevie Van --Sammy John /Toast and Tea--Marmalade Another one by Tin Tin but I can't remember. Side Show--Blue Magic.---Oh,--- Pop Corn by Hot Butter.---Lets Just Kiss and Say Goodbye--Manhattans This is driving me crazy;(not a song title) There are so many others. At 65 the memory just isn't there. Busic2; this is the best thread in years,congrats.
The Cowsills were a family group. The TV show The Partridge Family was based on them. How bout Jeanie C. Riley and her hit "Harper Valley PTA"? There was a movie based on it with Barbara Eden. There was also a movie based on " Ode to Billy Joe" with Robbie Benson. How bout any other cheesey movies based on songs. I think Kenny Rogers' "The Gambler" was a movie too. Slight correction the song The Rapper was by The Jaggerz not The Jags.
(correction)' (We Ain't Got) Nothin' Yet'by the Blues Magoos, from the album 'Psychedelic Lollipop'
'Tobacco Road' by the Nashville Teens.