Looking for an acoustic guitar recording..

I would love to find an excellent recording of acoustic guitar. I'm looking for one that is more towards the genre of pop/rock or country than towards classical. Something upbeat would be great. I don't mind if there are vocals, but my main focus hear is on acoustic guitar. Any advice is greatly appreciated.
s7horton
I'll suggest Atlanta Rhythm Section's "Partly Plugged", another recording that is quite well recorded and brings back great memories. ARS's unplugged compilation commemorated their 25th anniversary. Barry Baily's acoustic lead guitar work is fluid and dead on in the acoustic arrangements of their hits.
Dem,i lived in atl. 78,79, lived 2 blocks from the bass player from ARS,saw them live a few times,great band!barry baily is excellent!!! def. underrated,,im going to have to look for "partly unplugged" should bring back some good memories,back then i was a 17 yr old starving musician with more hair than brains lol,, i have a dvd a called "the bluegrass sessions" tales from the acoustic planet vol 2,,,bela fleck,jerry douglas,tony rice,vassar clements,earl scruggs and a few more great musicians.exc.music and recording!
Steve Hackett - 'Bay Of Kings', 'Sketches Of Satie'

Liona Boyd - 'Persona', and many classical, new age cds