Best tracks to "show off" your system

I know there are certain songs that seem to bring out your system better than others.

which songs to you put on to show off your system to friends?

for me:
1. My love is - Diana Krall
2. Girl from Impanema - Getz/Gilberto
128x128kray
I've got my own "demo list" but the two new tracks that I think really stand out are

Jane Monheit, Love me or Leave Me from Taking a Chance on Love.

Dixie Chics, Landslide from Homeland.
Jenna Mammina "Inner Smile" .

I read about this artist here on audiogon so I bought it. It might be the best sounding cd I own now . It is now at the top of my list of cd's to "show off" my system .
You can check it out and order it here .. http://www.jennamammina.com/

I also bought "Meant to be" . Also a great recording . Track 3 "Dirty work" is another "show off" song .

Does anyone know of a cd that sounds as good as this one (same type of music ) ? If so , Let me know , I will buy it .
You Can't Always Get What You Want - Rolling Stones. Everyone is very familiar with this song and the many poor recordings of it. When someone actually hears the SACD remaster (Hot Rocks, Disk 2, Trk 7), I always get the same reaction...Wow!

Not that everyone likes what ABKCO did with the mixing, but I'm not complaining. There is still analog hiss, so it is not a perfect recording by any stretch, but just so much better than most people are used too.

Sidenote: Where the heck can I find Thelma Houston & Pressure Cooker: I've Got the Music in Me. The Sheffield Lab site indicates that it is back in print, but I can't find it! Little help please?
Gordon Goodwin's Big Phat Band "Sing, Sang, Sung" from the CD "Swingin' for the Fences". Everyone who's heard this track on my system has asked for the name of the artist and CD...and many have bought the disc.