What early 70's rock bands had violins?

I am trying to find any bands from late 60's to early 70's that had violin or electric violin.
jbaussie
i am not sure but I think I remember "city boy" using violins on some of their stuff.
I listened to the Scarlet Rivera LP last night. She's the one who played on Dylans Desire LP and toured with the Rolling Thunder Review.

She has a very distinctive sound, and the LP is obviously violin driven. The sound was very good. It's not just violin though, there is a solid bass and drum underpinning with a little vocal thrown in there occasionally. It also has guitar and some piano.

It will have to be found used since I'm sure it has been out of print for 25 years. I just bought a copy for $1.00.
Perhaps one of the most beautiful renditions of the violin in rock is on Jethro Tulls' stand up album, reasons for waiting. Also the Who's Baba O'Riely, One of my favorite allthough it is not rock is Cosmic Messenger by Jean Luc Ponty.
FM. They were a trio out of Toronto that had a minor hit up here with Phasors on Stun from Black Noise. One LP they released was called Diecrct to Disc. Its when they had a vinyl master cutter and didnt use any tape. It was cut in one go or they tossed it and did the whole thing again. The sound was very clean and clear on it. The violinists name is Nash the Slash. Mr Slash(???) is an amzing violinist. Saw him live and rocked through his own stuff and the best cover of Smoke on the Water Ive heard. Im sure theres tuff is out of print but soem of it it did get to CD. Black Noise is the one to look for.