What are your most favorite violin concerti?

Mine are:

Beethoven's,
Tchaikovsky Concerto in D,
and Mendelssohn's in Em

Many would argue with me but I think the best of them all by far is from Beethoven. I know a lot of people including those in the academic circle believe it's the Tchaikovsky concerto.

But anyway that's only my opinion.
andy2
Tchaik's. Tied for 2nd are the Beethoven*, Brahms, and Sibelius, with the Mendelsohn close. I love the Barber until the 3rd movement, so it's gorgeous-but-short for me.

* Did you know that Ludwig himself wrote a 6th piano concerto by adapting the VC to the piano? It was startling for me the first time heard, but I really like it. My favorite performance (of the few) is Spada's with Gibson and the Philharmonia on ASV.
Brahms, but I admit the Beethoven may be as fine a piece of music (the Bach double, also). Good though they are, the others are not in the same league. I like the Bartok, Prokofiev (2nd), Sibelius and Berg (love the Berg) at least as well as -- more than, really -- the Tchaikovsky and Mendelsohn. Many great performances of each, of course, but Szeryng never misses.

In addition to Beethoven, Brahms, Sibelius, Mendelsohn and occasionally Tchaikovski, I can enjoy Bruch, Dvorak(!), Barber, Prokofiev, and Mozart. Dvorak gets more play time as I'm rather fond of Czech music.