What songs do you never get tired of?

since i can think of too much music i could do without for
the rest of my life, it occurs to me that, imho, there are some songs i never tire of:

1. jimi hendrix- purple haze/the entire alblum are you experienced
2. csn & young- carry on
3. b.dylan/byrds- tambourine man
4. s.& garfunkel- scarborough fair
5. j.taylor- country road
6. t.monk- 'round midnight
7. js bach- "little fugue"
8. greensleves
9. tennessee waltz
10.w.nelson - crazy

-there's more, but i have a feeble memory (and i'm perhaps too sentimental...)
french_fries
Wish You Were Here - Fourplay

This track never failed to spin in the player whenever I listen to my music. In fact, the CD was always in the player for most of the time. My all-time favourite song and also my reference evaluation track to gauge the system whenever I perform any equipment changes.
Ryder - Is that Pink Floyd's "Wish You Were Here"? Don't know Fourplay. Will have to look them up. What do you like about the track that makes it good for reference use? FWIW "Mercy Street" on So serves that purpose for me.
Ghosthouse,

Sorry I don't know Pink Floyd's as well. Fourplay is a jazz group. Well, I use it for my 'reference' solely because i like that track very much, and I find the quality of the album is good as well. The bass of this track goes deep and my speakers won't be able to produce to that level without the employment of a sub bass system.

I like that track so much that I never got sick of it playing in "Repeat" mode on my player. Just reminds me of why I have so many albums in my collection when I listen to this piece most of the time. Now that's what I call a song that live up to the title of this thread.
pink floyd Dogs from animals album (in fact the whole album should always be played in one sitting).
Carol kidd, when i dream
Led zeppelin, just about all of em..but since ive been lovin you is a fav