reactions to SMILE?

i spent last night listening to the new "Brian Wilson Presents: Smile" cd. i am floored by it. a big surprise and the nicest thing anybody coulda done for my next 30 years of listening. anybody else?
tagyerit
Fantastic album, well worth the wait. Too bad it will not have the impact that it should've had all those years ago. Good listening session of Smile, Orange Crate Art, Imagination, Pet Sounds and finally Sgts. Peppers last night. They don't make 'em like they used to, except for Brian. By the by, it's in HDCD.
If you buy only one cd this year........make sure it's this one. SMiLE is awesome!
An interesting anecdote in the Winter 2004 issue of Forbes' ASAP mentioned that Brian Wilson recorded the intruments and harmonies at Hollywood's Sunset Sound Studio One where he used the studio's original "tube" console.
Sounds like a winner! I am waiting for my vinyl version now. Can't wait to hear this masterpiece produced in all it's analog glory...
My understanding is that it's not a complete analog recording, but a digital mix of analog and digital parts.