sexiest sounding female vocalists?

ok what's your thoughts regarding the sexiest sounding female vocalist out there? Just discovered Diana Krall guess the picture on the cover of the look of love may have contributed to my feelings somewhat also.
mejames
Right now for me, it's Annie Haslam. She was the lead singer for the 70's band Renaissance.
Nobody's mentioned Mavis Staples of the Staple Singers. True, she's supposed to be a gospel singer, but anyone who listens to her moaning about heavan and her ability to take you 'there', will understand immediately how easy it was for Ray Charles to turn gospel into the 'devil's music.' Gospel can be sexy! Sweet Honey in the Rock is another sexy female band.

also, I'm surprised that no one's mentioned Marilyn Monroe, the woman so extrordinary that unlike anyone mention on this board so far as uniquely carved a place for herself in the male psyche as THE sex symbol of the 20th century. Listen to her singing, "I want to be loved by you", "kiss" and "Do it again." Also Gillian Welch singing 'Miss Ohio' and Eartha Kitt singing, 'I want to be Evil."

Just a few of the greats.
One of my all time favorite hobbies is tracking down and collecting sexy female vocalists. I've really been introduced again to all these great stars, and meeting new ones. I've actually been able to hear most of them through P2P files, and I really have to say the all time sexiest female vocalist is...minnie ripperton
Roberta Flack on Reverend Lee from Chapter one is aural sex at its finest. Otherwise, pretty much anything jennifer charles (elysian fields) sings on (especially Nathaniel Merriweather presents songs to make love to your old lady by).