What is the one CD you can't find?

Years ago I had listened to an audiophile test album with a white cover and little credits to go on the back side. I fell in love with it immediatly. The owner of the album was kind enough to make me a tape but would not part with it at any price. Later I discovered that members of the band Steps Ahead played on it, and even released one of the tunes on their cd. I have searched for years to find it on either cd or vynal yet have never come across it.This would be my greatest find. Just wondering how many others have a similar situation.And what is the one cd you just can't get?
ghost_rider
"Go" by Stomu Yamashta, Steve Winwood, Michael Shrieve. It was released in '76 on Island Records. I have the LP but it's been played to death. I've tried and can't find it on CD.
Neil Young "On The Beach" and "Time Fades Away"; have the vinyl for both (looking for more copies of this vinyl). Would like "Tonight's the Night", too; think that is available but I don't often shop for CDs anymore.

Original Blood, Sweat, and Tears album with Al Kooper (pre David Clayton Thomas)?
There is a CD i got in japan at used CD store about 8 years ago called "Broken Pieces" it is somewhat along the lines of Massive Attack and Locust.

Ironically enough, last time i saw it, roughly 7 years ago, it was "Broken" to "Pieces"

I have made many many in depth searches on the web spending countless hours looking for this CD. I have never found another copy. I honestly dont know if "broken pieces" was the name of the album or the artist.

I can still hear a few of the songs in my head, but i always wished i could track that damn album down. Ive seen other albums by that name, but never found the album im specifically looking for.
my holy grail of cant find cd's is by canned heat(the canned heat cook book)

anybody remember the song "sick em pigs"

damm i miss the 70s.

mike.