Songs that Inspire or Move you

After all, it's all about the music. There are certain songs that no matter how many times I hear them, they still move me. Just wanted to know some of your favorites. Doesn't necessarily have to be spiritual or gospel, but just very honest and real sounding. Here are some of my favorites.
Redemption Song-Bob Marley
Peace in the Valley-Johnny Cash at San Quentin
U R Loved-Victoria Williams
Nothing Compares to you-Toussant MCall
Dearest-Buddy Holly
May Peace find you tonight-Reckless Kelly
There is a Time-The Darlings(Dilliards) from Andy Griffith Show
jackmonster
Although I consider them both a bit on the "corny" side, I always liked the theme songs from "An Officer and a Gentleman" and "Dirty Dancing". There's something about Jennifer Warnes singing that appeals to me. Plus you get Joe Cocker and Bill Medley thrown in. What's not to like?
Easy

The Safety Dance. By Men without Hats.

AND

The Police - De Do Do Do, De Da Da Da
Sometimes it's as much the singer as the song.

Warren Zevon's take on "Knocking' on Heaven's Door" as he was dying from brain cancer is pretty moving.

Even tho her voice is largely gone, hearing Stevie Nicks sing Landslide is always a moving experience for me.

Roseann Cash has the ability to make a good song great and does so regularly. I'll go with "500 Miles" and/or "Bury Me Under The Willow Tree".

There's a Bottlerockets song called "Waiting on a Train" that might be the saddest rock n roll song I've ever heard.

I find "The Christians and The Pagans" by Dar Williams a moving plea for tolerance.

Nice idea for a thread. Lots more to save for a follow up post.
"Never Blame the Rainbows for the Rain" by The Moody Blues

"I Dreamed a Dream". From Les Mis

"highway Star". By Deep Purple

"Motherless Child". Van Morrison's version
"
"What is Truth". By Johnny Cash.

"Uprising" by Muse

"The Unforgiven". By Metallica

"Suppers Ready". By Genesis

"Come Sunday" Mahalia Jackson/Duke Ellington

"Sunday Morning Coming Down". Johnny Cash

"Night Nurse". Gregory Isaacs