Norah Jones?

Like probably many other A-Gon members I'm a sucker for great female voices. Of course being recorded well is a priority to feed my audiophile addiction. When I read threads recommending great female voices and recordings I rarely see anyone mentioning Norah Jones. I happen to think her music is excellent and very well recorded. I'm just wondering what the audiophile community thinks of her. With that said please keep the music tips coming. I have picked up alot of great cd's due to suggestions from this forum.
Ag insider logo xs@2xkrelldog
Brian it's mentioned in my review of the year,just a few lines.I day say comments not review,it's impossible to review everything and a Norah Jones review is like sand to the Arabs on here surely.

Anyway you think we can make things easier to find?
Sorry for my oversight in your wording above Ben. If I may make a suggestion, add another link on the home page that lists all reviews by Artist.
Brian I intend to do that on the next update because by then we will be reviewing 2005 material and if you notice the reviews are only 2004.

So then we'll do an index page (2004 and 2005 new releases and remasters) and possibly categorise (not always easy)the music as well.

The difficulty in starting up is that you don't really have enough for an index but later it is essential-thanks for the feedback.
We hope to grow the site.
Yeah, I've never understood her appeal. Or the Grammys.

She always sounded like she was singing with not enough lubrication in her vocal chords or something. Very boring to listen to and even more boring to watch. She's probably even worse in the sack!

Before you go into the studio to record your next album, make sure to bring along the Riccola.
I really liked her but once I got the second disc and the Peter Malick disc I have to agree that it is all the same. She has no range. It is kind of like Ana Difranco. Very nice at first but then the same guitar strumming on every song really wears on you. Nora has done great things for the recording industry and the interest in jazz.

Try Katie Melua's [i]Call Off the Search[/i] if you like Nora Jones.