Songs that Inspire or Move you

After all, it's all about the music. There are certain songs that no matter how many times I hear them, they still move me. Just wanted to know some of your favorites. Doesn't necessarily have to be spiritual or gospel, but just very honest and real sounding. Here are some of my favorites.
Redemption Song-Bob Marley
Peace in the Valley-Johnny Cash at San Quentin
U R Loved-Victoria Williams
Nothing Compares to you-Toussant MCall
Dearest-Buddy Holly
May Peace find you tonight-Reckless Kelly
There is a Time-The Darlings(Dilliards) from Andy Griffith Show
jackmonster
"Stone Walls and Steel Bars" by the immortal Stanley Bros.

"Percy's Song" by Dylan (the live version) Fairport Convention, and Arlo Guthrie.

One thing that's always struck me about Dylan's guitar playing when he was performing solo, was how perfect it always is.

So Deceptively Simple.
"this perfect world" by freedy johhnston has got to be the saddest damn thing ever written. it's the sonic equivalent of a raymond craver story--a dying father returns to his estranged daughter seeking forgiveness for his unstated misdeeds (which, it's inferred, drove his wife to suicide). powerful stuff.
Loomis---Freedy! Great songwriter whom I haven't though of in a while. Gonna listen to him right now, thanks.
Mihorn:I'm referring to what I think should be our ultimate reference, live music. I've never come home from a live show and thought about hearing say, cymbals 10' high in a certain part of the stage etc... I'm not trying to degrade your system or what is important to you.

I just think we tend to forget that the whole point of the "high-end" is to try and recreate as accurately as possible, a live experience in our own environment! I think this is becoming more and more, the "best" part of this entire experience that is slowly becoming lost.