Best Jazz and Rock & Roll HDCD CDs

Hi, Just checking to see if anyone can make some recommendations on the best HDCD CDs you've heard for Jazz and Rock & Roll? Thanks

- if you have any other genres (Classical, etc, etc.) on HDCD that you thing are particularly excellent, that's fine too. Thanks
hi_hifi
Any of the HDCDs on David Grisman's Acoustic Disc label. I'd particularly recommend 'The Pizza Tapes'. It puts Grisman, Jerry Garcia, and Tony Rice IN your living room.
Don't have HDCD on my Accuphase DP-75V, but redbook playback of Natalie Merchant's OPHELIA is pretty amazing. This is an HDCD disc.
Great thread!
I bought Joni Mitchell, Blue with HDCD to compare to the original cd and the LP. Well my LP is too worn out to be fair but the HDCD beat the original cd without a doubt. This on I believe I could do in a blind test.
Some others in clude:
A Nod to Bob, a tribute album on Red House Records. Check their web site for this excellent and somewhat different tribute album. It's different because there are no big name stars just wonderful renditions of some great music.
Laura Love, You Ain't Got no Easter Clothes. This is a woman with a tale to tell.
A while back I also bought Manassas in HDCD so I could compare it to a pristine LP. Thanks for the reminder. I'll try it tonight.