Best Jazz and Rock & Roll HDCD CDs

Hi, Just checking to see if anyone can make some recommendations on the best HDCD CDs you've heard for Jazz and Rock & Roll? Thanks

- if you have any other genres (Classical, etc, etc.) on HDCD that you thing are particularly excellent, that's fine too. Thanks
hi_hifi
I got Coldplay's Parachutes and also A Rush of Blood to the Head from Japan or Hong Kong, can't remember which, on ebay. I compared Parachutes with non HDCD US version and gave the US version to my sister.
The Doors huh? Will look into that.
Hey, thanks for all the great suggestions. I went to a Barnes and Noble with the list to try to find some the suggested CDs. Sure enough, just as a number of you kind folks said, some of these CDs have no HDCD markings on the case or the CD, but they light up the HDCD indicator on my player. I guess that shows how strong the HDCD marketing effort must have been. "Hey, we've got a great product, see if you can tell which one is ours" :)

Anyway, I'm working my way through the ones I could find and so far two favorites are Joni Mitchell's Court and Spark and Dave Bruebeck's Timout. It seemed like almost all the Joni Mitchell CDs were available in HDCD - very cool if you are big JM fan with a HDCD player. And the third track on the Dave Bruebeck CD might have the best drum, cymbal, horn, and bass sounds I've heard on a hifi system in a long time. The snap and authority on the drums is pretty much world-class; not to mention the whole CD is pretty much classic music. (And if you happen to use headphones try those too - the music floats in the air.)

Thanks again to everyone for all the suggestions - please keep adding if you have any more.
Brian Setzer's - "Vavoom" is another unmarked HDCD. A very cool New Grass / Blue Grass CD is Leftover Salmon -"The Nashville Sessions", not sure if it is marked or not. Del McCoury - "It's Just the Night", "Del and the Boys" - these are some of the best HDCDs I have heard. Steve Earle - "Transindental Blues", "The Mountain", "Jerusalem".