Best Jazz and Rock & Roll HDCD CDs

Hi, Just checking to see if anyone can make some recommendations on the best HDCD CDs you've heard for Jazz and Rock & Roll? Thanks

- if you have any other genres (Classical, etc, etc.) on HDCD that you thing are particularly excellent, that's fine too. Thanks
hi_hifi
Rachel Z,the keyboardist with Wayne Shorter and Peter Gabriel's CD called GRACE on Chesky records.
Don't forget "Ego Tripping At The Gates Of Hell" by The Flaming Lips. Love that one.
Beck's Midnite Vultures is HDCD as well and it sounds excellent. I'm not a fan of his music at all but that one is a solid listen. I would also second the David Grisman catalog, great music and great recordings. I would also recommend Ron Sexmith-Blue Boy and Paul Simon-You're The One. Neil Young-Silver And Gold is quite good also come to think of it. It's neat to hear everyone's suggestions as there are quite a few discs that aren't labled HDCD. Just picked up an Arcam CD23T partially because I have a solid collection of HDCD's and couldn't bear to not have the proper encoding. Fortunately it turned out to be a great player overall and does some things nicely that my other digial rig was not as good at. Keep em' coming...