Eagles Concert Guitar Player

Does anyone know who the guitar player is that was on the far right (next to Joe Walsh) of the Eagles concert last night?
dill
Apparently there are still two sides to everything? The interview I read last year had Felder suing Fry & Henley over royalties he claimed he was due - the numbers were in the upper six-figure range. It was supposedly not a case of getting "fired" as he was PO'd and wasn't going out on tour with them if they were stiffing him for 100s of thousands of dollars. "It's nothing personal - it's just business..."

I saw the Eagles in August 2003 at the White River Amphitheatre in Auburn, Washington. Don Felder was conspicuously absent, and they did not have a replacement guitarist for him.....Walsh and Frey did all the guitar work.

All I can say is that as much as I enjoy Joe Walsh's unique style, Felder was by far the better guitarist....and the Eagles aren't quite the same without him.
Based on their treatment of Don Felder, I didn't watch it. From those who did that I've asked, their performance level wasn't to par with "Hell Freezes Over", so perhaps between that and the commercials, maybe I didn't miss much?
Why was the replacement guirtist on the far right, left of Joe, was not turned up in the mix? I could hardly hear him.
I agree; Felder was a much better guitarist. Joe Walsh certainly is an "interesting" personality, but when he talks he sure sounds like he burned out a few neurons back in the day.