Eagles Concert Guitar Player

Does anyone know who the guitar player is that was on the far right (next to Joe Walsh) of the Eagles concert last night?
dill
I realy enjoyed "Hell Freezes Over" and thought Don Felder did an excellent job. If I remember correctly, he played one number on classical guitar that sounded awesome. Started to watch this latest program but got bored.
Rja:
Yeah, Don Felder did a classical guitar intro to Hotel California during the Hell Freezes Over tour. It was pretty incredible. During the 2003 tour I saw sans Felder, that intro was replaced with a brass intro (if I recall correctly)...it wasn't nearly as good...
Steuart Smith is an incredible guitarist and has done a lot in the country genre. My music teacher is an old friend of his, and he said Steu has to play felder's part note for note - no improvising allowed - sounds like a high profile paycheck with the Eagles

...with Don Henley running the show, I don't think anyone in the band is allowed to improvise.
Just think! 4 Eagles for the price of 6! How's that for efficiency? They're not even horn-loaded!!