Another sign SACD is dying

I went to Best Buy to purchase some SACDs and after searching for the special section containing sacds and xrcds without success, I asked the salesman where they were. He informed me that they were all removed since dual disc is now the rage. WOW!
jmslaw
I love this thread - it's title is about SACD being dead, but reading the posts on this thread is very encouraging. Jaybo provides some entertainment with his numbers that he won't back up with any source (sorry jaybo but if I don't have evidence, I don't blindly trust the numbers given - not saying you are dishonest but still will need some proof). And everyone else is giving good examples how SACD is more alive than I realized.
dig into NARM for numbers. national association of recording merchandisers......membership has its rewards...not really.....but it does give me a bird's eye view (of the reality) of the music business for over 25 years
JAYBO.....do yourself a favor and listen to SACD thru the cary 306 sacd player.I understand what you're saying ...but if you heard how good sacd can be.You would understand why we support this format so strongly.