Best female vocals on CD

Want recommendations for Female recordings on CD. Thanks Joe
jwstannese647
I remember a few years ago there was speculation the remaining Beatles might do a tour, adding a forth person. Some of the nominations were ridiculous and would have diluted them so much...who were they? I think Tom Petty, Ron Wood, and a few other names like that.

Now, assuming they were together again not just as a sentimental and commercial tour, but to truly become an inovative force again; and not just have a sit in for John, but a meaningful member, who would you nominate? I think Kate Bush might be the right ticket.
For all you Diana Krall fans (which I am),you have to check out Stacy Kent. She is pretty much an unknown but trust me, she is a fantastic singer!!! Check out the album, Let Yourself Go, a tribute to Fred Astaire. This album sounds great with tubes. The recordings are not as spooky real as Diana Krall, however, they have a very nice smooth laid back quality.

I have every Diana Krall album and now I'm after all the Stacy Kent albums!!
Give a listen to Annie Haslam from Renaissance. Other than that Margo gets my vote.
And Margo has a new CD titled "Open" with the usual ambiance and breathiness........HHHHHHH,hhhhhhh.