How much does your system retail for?

$23,000 - $24,000 I estimate. (Two channel, this does not include TV, VCR, etc.)

Please, keep the exagerations to a minumum, do not count CD's, equipment you have bought and sold, is packed away that you don't use anymore, etc..

Put the total first so it shows up at the begining of your post.

This is just for fun and curiosity of the diversity on here, don't take it to seriously. Simply evaluate what the retail value of your system is.
brianmgrarcom
Wow!
Not including cabling(which really would not amount to much), i am sitting at 1/10th of tireguy's msrp.

And damn it, I'm really starting to like my system!
2 channel system MSRP - $21k / add another $6k for the intergrated HT system. i have my system listed here on audiogon if you desire to have a look see.
I'd say about $800 retail, way lower in out of pocket.. but im still in high school, what do u expect??

lmao. you guys crack me up. i knew you guys like to spend, but daaammmmmnn!! im only 17 and with the new acquistion of my athena as-f2 speakers, i am definetly "seeing" (or hearing, in this case) why this hobby is so addicting! this is gonna be a looong journey. check back with me in few decades .. hehe
Holy Cow, I feel a lot better about what I spend on audio...I've got a lot of extra stuff around but my "A" system has a Theta Compli, PS Audio HCA2 and PCA2 and PSB Stratus Gold i's.

I just use various mid-low end Kimber, Cardas and Monster cables, etc.