The Best Inexpensive Wines Available Now

I'm always on the lookout for good wines at a fair value. Ok so maybe cheap wines that taste expensive. Anyway, are there wines that you've had recently that you would consider a terrific value for the price? I personally enjoy the merlot and chardonnay from Clos du Bois which both cost about $14 in New Hampshire. To relax with a glass of either and listen to my music (classical and jazz) does make the early evening sit pleasingly well.
128x128jcbach
Douglikesaudio: I've had the Incognito. Not bad, but not my style. I thought the 7 Deadly Zins was very fruity, overly oaked, but to each his own. It's great, though, that there are so many quality choices for so many tastes! It's been a while since I tried Hahn...I liked it.. thanks for the reminder...

Niravp: I like some viognier.. will look out for the one you mention.
Cpdunn99, I don't often run into people who've had this group of wines. And I agree with your 7 Deadly assessment. Although, I do really enjoy it. The Hahn being my sub $15 reference, I'd like to hear what you prefer. Do you have some suggestions for a meritage in the same range?
No contest, For me the is the Producturi Barbaresco form italy at about $22 ive never tased anything like it. if fact i thnk the only wine i have tasted that i prefer was a bruenello that was about $150 talk about pricy
Wolf Blass - either the Cabernet or Shiraz - fine Australian wines, the Shiraz is full bodied without the 'sweetness' that you find in the cheaper versions. Tastes like a $40 wine for $12.00