The Best Inexpensive Wines Available Now

I'm always on the lookout for good wines at a fair value. Ok so maybe cheap wines that taste expensive. Anyway, are there wines that you've had recently that you would consider a terrific value for the price? I personally enjoy the merlot and chardonnay from Clos du Bois which both cost about $14 in New Hampshire. To relax with a glass of either and listen to my music (classical and jazz) does make the early evening sit pleasingly well.
128x128jcbach
Thanks for the tip, Schubertmaniac. I have a cellar full of "B2K", but nothing that can be drank now, so I'll pick up some of the Mouiex.. have seen it, but not tried it.

Doug: Besides Port, I've developed a taste for Duoros. Two that I've had recently and REALLY like are:

2000 Quinta do Vallado Duoro
2000 Quinta do Crasto Duoro Reserva

[being out of work, at least for a few months, ain't such a bad thing...getting caught up on wines, audio, friends, etc.!]
Santa Rita (Chile) Medalla Real Cabernet Sauvignon from 1999 (2000 is ok, too). A year ago it was available on Wine.com for about $14/bottle. Have surprised a few wine enthusiast friends who thought it would be in the ~$30 range...
Red diamond Merlot from Oregon Coast...on the best merlots around for $10 per bottle...served at Goodfellas...one of the best restaurants in Minneapolis...a real sleeper...
2001 Yangarra Park Shiraz Appelation Series McLaren from McLaren Valley. Best bang for the buck if you can find it. Highly recommended by Wine Spectator. Under $15 and better than most $30 wine.
I'd don't know if "meritage" refers specifically to Bordeaux style blends from California, or if it can refer also to Aussie ones... but Peter Lehmann makes a very nice Barossa Valley one called "Clancy's." Am drinking it now and it is really a winner. Needs an hour in the decanter to open up.