The strangest looking gear you've ever seen??

This should be a fun aesthetic tour! What is some of the most strange, ugly, or downright tacky looking high-end equipment you've come across?
I'll start this one off - with the Perreaux 200 Classic. Haven't heard it, but even if it sounds great, I don't think I could live with it. It looks like someone clamped a big chrome dogbone on the front of it :)
Your nominations?
128x128lneilb
I find that this beats almost everything else when it comes to strange, as in highly unusual, looks: http://www.electronluv.com/index.html.
Muzikat,
What a great site. ... and I thought my speakers were a bit weird.

When my speakers were first introduced, I thought that I would never buy such a strange speaker. (Even the manufacturer agreed that the WAF factor was terrible.) But, after hearing them, the sound quality won me over. Now, I actually like the strangeness and still use them (now actively biamped) for almost a dozen. -- B&W800's

Richard
JmC- Love the look of the Phis. Too bad I can't afford it. Very mad scientist. Can't you just see Boris Karloff (or maybe GEne Wilder) crying "It's alive, it's alive"?
VAC does fit the strange bill. But how about the Wavestream V-8? I hope it sounds good, but it's downright ugly.