Cars R OK, but what kind of motorcycle do you have

The thread about what AudiogoNers drive is fun to see, but I was wondering what kind of motorcycles are represented by the crazy people here? I know this has been discussed a little on other threads, but If we can slip this by the censors, it might be fun.

I have a Victory V92C. It's a few years old now, but it still a fun cruiser!

What about you?
128x128nrchy
Original 1990 jelly-bean Honda CBR600F in white and gray. My bike has only done 6000 miles. It looks a lot like this one, although mine does not have "CBR" written on the side. It does have the groovy Honda "wing" symbol on the tank though. A sweet bike.

http://www.casano.com/dudley/cbr600a.jpg

I owned quite a few bikes in the late '60s, early '70s made by the Spanish manufacturer Bultaco. If you know what I'm referring to, you will understand my moniker.

Regards,
1977 shovelhead superglide harley davidson .

tore off all the blinkers,horn, running lights & mirrors as soon as i got it otherwise pretty well stock except the engine.

atleast 100,000 miles on it by now, stroked out 50 over, kick start only,talk about a drag to start when its cold but its still alot of fun & aint left me stranded yet.

as long as i keep upgrading the hifi a new scooter is out of reach, oh well, i guess i cant have it all.

mike
Bright yellow Ducati 748. Crap electrical system, but by far the coolest looking bike I`ve ever owned! And the sounds coming out of the carbon fiber cans! :) Plus that Italian flair..
My very first girlfriend and I both had little mini-bikes back during the summer of 1969, when I was just 14 years old. We had too much fun for such youngsters! I have loved women and bikes ever since.

I later bought a new 1974 Honda 750. I was dangerous; I had the need for speed; and I nearly always shifted at redline.

Then in 1983, I saw a Honda commercial with PeeWee Gleason screaming down the track turning a 10.82 quarter mile on a stock production (116 HP) Honda V65 Magna. I searched the city and bought one the very next day. Again, I was skillfully dangerous. I rode like a wild man and am quite happy to be alive today.

The temptation to ride remains; I don't have a bike at the present time. I have promised myself just one more scooter during this lifetime: a beautiful, good sounding, and SLOW Harley. "Slow" is now good at my age.