Cars R OK, but what kind of motorcycle do you have

The thread about what AudiogoNers drive is fun to see, but I was wondering what kind of motorcycles are represented by the crazy people here? I know this has been discussed a little on other threads, but If we can slip this by the censors, it might be fun.

I have a Victory V92C. It's a few years old now, but it still a fun cruiser!

What about you?
128x128nrchy
I have been looking at the American Iron Horse cruisers lately. I don't like the choppers, but their other bikes are amazing. There is a dealer here who has several including a Slammer. They ain't cheap, but they sho is nice.
i just picked up a 2001 harley fat boy, now i need to find some time to ride it.
Had the following over the years:

1. 1962 Honda 250 dream
2. 1965 Norton Atlas
3. 1987 HD Sportster
4. 1988 HD Low Rider
5. 1947 Indian Chief, my pride and joy for over 10 years,sadly I had to sell it. Foot clutch, tank shifter, left hand throttle, right hand spark advance, flathead motor......sigh. Favorite roads: US 6 thru northern PA on a crisp fall day with the leaves in full foliage, and the byways of the Maryland eastern shore
A highly modified '94 Harley Sportster 1200. Lowered 2.5", 33 degree raked inverted mid-glide front end w/ 21" rim, ported dual plug heads, Andrews N-8 cams, modified electrics, custom carb, 10.3:1 compression ratio, North County Customs step-tuned exhaust, custom paint, way too much to list...I think the only original Harley parts remaining are the frame and motor cases. If anyone thinks an audio obsession can get expensive, don't even think about getting into custom bikes. They sure are alot of fun, though!!!
Honda st1100 and a 1970 cb750. The 750 is really custom, I built it up in '82 with lotsa neat bits. Very fun to ride. The st is a great rider, it does everything sooo well it's a little boring...