Cars R OK, but what kind of motorcycle do you have

The thread about what AudiogoNers drive is fun to see, but I was wondering what kind of motorcycles are represented by the crazy people here? I know this has been discussed a little on other threads, but If we can slip this by the censors, it might be fun.

I have a Victory V92C. It's a few years old now, but it still a fun cruiser!

What about you?
128x128nrchy
A highly modified '94 Harley Sportster 1200. Lowered 2.5", 33 degree raked inverted mid-glide front end w/ 21" rim, ported dual plug heads, Andrews N-8 cams, modified electrics, custom carb, 10.3:1 compression ratio, North County Customs step-tuned exhaust, custom paint, way too much to list...I think the only original Harley parts remaining are the frame and motor cases. If anyone thinks an audio obsession can get expensive, don't even think about getting into custom bikes. They sure are alot of fun, though!!!
Honda st1100 and a 1970 cb750. The 750 is really custom, I built it up in '82 with lotsa neat bits. Very fun to ride. The st is a great rider, it does everything sooo well it's a little boring...
2004 Racing Yellow Triumph Daytona 600

A stylish and razor sharp 600 that still feels comfortable to ride. Hey if it's good enough for James Bond, it's good enough for me! Excellent bike.

I am now thinking seriously about splashing out for the new MV Augusta F4 1000 -- the one item that might make me part with some audio gear to top up the toy fund.

In the past, I have ridden:

1998 Blue Yamaha R-1 with carbon exhaust, an insane beast of a bike,

and my first bike a 1995 Racing Yellow Triumph Daytona 900, lovely sounding triple, great torque, British style and comfy to ride but a bit soft -- more of a sport/tourer.

I love bikes. And Ruebent, I agree -- always wear safety gear.
I sold mine after some yahoo in a pickup almost killed me. I was flying along with traffic and came up to a dead stop. This is extremely common in the bay area. I had an extremely bad vibe- kind of butterflies in the back of my neck, and a pulled over to the shoulder. Joe monstertruck shudders to a stop a good, long five seconds later. "It was a ggod thing you saw me-" yahoo yells; " I couldn't have stopped in time!" Fact is, I didn't see him. Safety gear wouln't have helped... leathers and a helmet would have been wafer thin- and blood red.
I also have friends going between cars who have had people try to cut them off. You need a good ball peen hammer as safety equipment these days. I MISS MY BIKE!
I want one of those tiny repli-racer that sell for under $500. They are sooooo cute! To bad they are illegal to run on the street, or the streets would be FILLED with them!