Cars R OK, but what kind of motorcycle do you have

The thread about what AudiogoNers drive is fun to see, but I was wondering what kind of motorcycles are represented by the crazy people here? I know this has been discussed a little on other threads, but If we can slip this by the censors, it might be fun.

I have a Victory V92C. It's a few years old now, but it still a fun cruiser!

What about you?
128x128nrchy
Elizabeth, the classic one was the Yamaha ysr-50, which was actually large enough to be comfortable for a full size person, but cost a couple grand or so. It was a real blast to ride even with that tiny motor. And there`s all kinds of aftermarket parts to soup them up. What makes them dangerous, is that they`re so tiny, they`re almost invisible in traffic.
Elizabeth: I see people riding these things on 45 MPH streets ALL the time now. I'm talking about guys in their 20's on these little "pee wee" bikes. I don't know whether to run them over or laugh : )

One of these days, i'll fix my scooter. Stretched a rod from riding well above redline for several miles. She still limps along if i really wanted to, but i'm not wanting to do any more damage than is already done. When i do her up, she'll be nice. I've already got the motor planned out courtesy of a computer program that i have, but i don't know what to do with the forks & frame. Probably rake it a few degrees and stretch it a bit, but i'm not quite sure of how much. Won't make for much of a long-haul bike, but i don't get much of a chance to do that anyhow. I just wish it ran now... :( Sean
>

PS... It's an old Harley in case you're wondering.
I just came home this afternoon with a 2004 Victory Kingpin. I don't know how it happened. It is faster, gets better mileage, and is more comfortable than the V92C. The only problem is, it isn't as loud! I gotta have loud pipes!
Nate, congratulations on the new bike. Are you going to transfer the shopping basket off the front of your old one, or does the new bike already have one fitted?