Cars R OK, but what kind of motorcycle do you have

The thread about what AudiogoNers drive is fun to see, but I was wondering what kind of motorcycles are represented by the crazy people here? I know this has been discussed a little on other threads, but If we can slip this by the censors, it might be fun.

I have a Victory V92C. It's a few years old now, but it still a fun cruiser!

What about you?
128x128nrchy
1993 HD FLHTC 90th aniversary model, After riding through New York's finger lakes region or the Adirondacks. That's hard to beat.....

Taking delivery any day now of the new:

Triumph 675 Triple in "scorched yellow"

carbon end can
gel seat
double bubble screen
valentine one radar detector

for commuting in and out of NYC.

90 miles per day of adventure, hot, cold rain or shine.

Ride safely.

cwlondon
Cwlondon.

commuting everyday from NYC will surely pucker your keester!

when i rode NYC i ended up on the sidewalk several times & even got into a fight at a friggin toll booth because i didnt know what a speed pass was.

on a good note ridin the bridges was very memorable for us especially the brooklyn bridge.

you got balls of steel my friend :)
I learned to ride, and rode for seven years in NYC. I actually enjoyed it quite a bit till my bike was stolen (with the heavy duty lock on it). I lived in the city so had only to commute over the Brooklyn or Manhattan Bridge to get into town. It's changed a lot since then (80's). I wonder what riding is like there now.

Congrats on the Speed Triple - a buddy of mine has an old one and has a blast with his. Ditch the useless radar detector (since when do they have speed traps in NYC?) for a damn good alarm that hooks to your cell phone, and a GPS locator for when the alarm doesn't deter the thieves.

Marco
cwlondon, you have a triple too? Damn. Thought I was the only one with an odd number of cylinders... I have a Triumph Sprint 900... Kind of old, but kind of fun...