Best Tweak???

What Tweak have you tried that got you the biggest improvement in your stereo system?.......Need your feedback Please........Richard
rpatrick
I posted before, and I stand to correct myself. Experience begets experience.

Best tweak: dedicated AC. Optimize w/ a good outlet (how good? i'll let you know once i test).

The twisted pair 12*3 romex i put in (w/ audiophile approved outlets) has made a dramatic change in my system: low level details emerge that i never knew existed. bass is significantly tighter, deeper, and images. black backgrounds. and most of all: PRAT...which conditioners are oft to suppress---this is a revelation for my system, of which a 50wpc SET into WP6s is the heart: the percussives have impact that i never thought a SET could deliver (no doubt the transparent speaker cables also influence this parameter).

this was a wonderful improvement and i regret i never did it sooner.
The best that I have ever come across is, Oyaide Cryo'd AC outlets from www.cryo-parts.com These are the BEST on the market! Very SMOOTH across the board performance! A must try TWEAK!!
ifyour system needs tweeking .sit in the sweet spot ,open your hands.put them behind your ears and cup.moves your sounstage right next to you.cleans bass up to
ifyour system needs tweeking .sit in the sweet spot ,open your hands.put them behind your ears and cup.moves your sounstage right next to you.cleans bass up to

No joke...this really works! Makes me think someone should market a headpiece to focus the sound at one's ears.

BTW, when exactly did we humans lose the ability to move our ears toward the source of a sound?
my buddies told me if i was sitting with .earwalls, on and someone knocked on door and seen me they would call doctors