Equipment that has made you 'stop' looking?

OK we all know what a merry-go-round audio can be. For those of us who are incessant upgraders, what components have you found that either have stopped or seriously curtailed your search for better?

For me its my Audio Tekne Cables and my vintage Classe DR3 amps (25 wpc high current class A design designed by Dave Reisch in the early days of the company). My Green Mountain Audio Continuum 3s would probably fall into this category, but I would probably buy the next statement models that Roy Johnson builds sight unheard.

Kerry
musicfirst
Conrad Johnson Premier 17 Pre
Living Voice Avatar speakers
Acoustic Zen cables
Origin Live Resolution TT/ Illustrious arm/ Koetsu Rosewood Signature.
Modified Shanling CDT 100
Creek T43 tuner
Hey thats most of my system, does that mean I'm off the upgrade treadmill, I hope so, I think!
vinyl has let me stop looking for better digital. digital just doesn't compare to good analog in my book. so for me my EVS Millennium DAC I will probably be the final digital (Redbook) source I buy for a long time.

I already have most of my "final" system. I just need a better TT/arm/cart, phonostage, another pair of tube amps to biamp with (yeah, four monoblocs!), an active crossover for the maggies, get the maggies rebuilt, and I am set. That should hold me for a while.

Aaron
out of everything ive ever tried my mcintosh xrt 22 speakers are the end of the line for me in speakers,while most of my rig changes by the month every single time i listen the xrt 22's draw me in & keep me amazed at how good a truly great speaker can sound.

im still on the hunt for the best sounding "everything else" but as far as speakers go the search is over.

mike.
I recently had my McCormack DNA-225 upgraded to Platinum Edition status by Steve McCormack (SMcAudio.com). Amplification is now one aspect of my system that will remain unchanged for quite some time - literally years. While of small consequence in geologic time, it is of epoch proportions to audiophiles! :-)
Amp: Fully modded Berning ZH270 (tubed)
Interconnect/spkr cables: Stereovox
Power Cords: Electraglide Epiphany

Digital Sources: hmmmmmm - no "final" consensus. Audio Aero Capitiole MK II SE is certainly amongst the better choices (but probably not better than the Rimyo CDP, DCS or EMM Labs separates)

Preamp: also no final consensus