Equipment that has made you 'stop' looking?

OK we all know what a merry-go-round audio can be. For those of us who are incessant upgraders, what components have you found that either have stopped or seriously curtailed your search for better?

For me its my Audio Tekne Cables and my vintage Classe DR3 amps (25 wpc high current class A design designed by Dave Reisch in the early days of the company). My Green Mountain Audio Continuum 3s would probably fall into this category, but I would probably buy the next statement models that Roy Johnson builds sight unheard.

Kerry
musicfirst
In a word "PLINIUS, sa series" 2 102s xlr monoblocks,fronts- 100mk3 surrounds,p-8 for center using splitter off of transparent ultra rca from ht processor to plinius m8 preamp, combined with mirage-YES-mirage om6s fronts ,om10s surrounds, mc2 -BIG- center ,bps 400 .1 effects bipolar sub, 2 bagend infrasubs in stereo out of plinius m8 preamp rca dual outs,all subs dialed in low using internal "ELF"[bagends seemless crossover] and nice even response in 2 channel and over the top in movie mode, lovan classic equipment racks flanking pioneers 730 hdmi 64 inch monitor, adona series amp. stands- silver 102/100mk3; has silver amp stand with white marble and my black 102 has black stand with blue pearl,kora hermes tubed dac 24/192 w/nos CV2492 cryo 1975 mullards and 1964 mullards matched pairs<: killer good,magnum dynalabs 102 triode tuner w/ remote,all transparent ultra interconnects and superbicable speakercable [fronts] along with plus bicables on center and surrounds, all feature current mm technology. various sony jukeboxes through monarchy dips and current design line cond. sequential power up ,am looking to add hydra or similar. classes ssp 300 surround processor will be FINAL component.Maybe you were looking for short easy answer but in my mutichannel/two channel world theyre just isnt one. Regards Tim W.
well i scored on peice number two,my first post was for the mcintosh xrt 22 speaker's i found.

ive had the mc1201 monoblock's for a few month's now & they are the end of the line in amplification for my rig.

now if i can find the right preamp & cdp.
big joe....you owe it to yourself to find a c22 II in mint condition....i found it to be the sweetest and quietest tube pre of all(even besting the c2200). great phono section, and still the sharpest full feature pre ever made. even better than the original c22.....it would be the icing on the cake for your system. i will also take some greif for this next comment, but there isn't a tremendous amount of difference in digital front ends. having worked in the music and dvd business for the last 20 years, the biggest improvements have been in the software. my advise is just get one that you like that has the 'cool factor. your system has got that already in spades.
Klipschorn Speakers, Mark Levinson Amps, Placette Linestage Preamps are the end of the rainbow for me. Source players will plague me for the rest of my life
Well, I was wrong about the Audion PX-25 above. Maybe the Tom Evans Linear A that replaced it will be the magic charm...