Cryo'd outlet in power conditioner?

OK, now that we've gotten our cryo'd outlets at a great price via Albertporter's industriousness and goodwill (all hail!!!), has anyone thought of using them to replace the outlets in their Chang Lightspeed/PS Audio/Vans Evers, what have you? Is this even a good idea?
128x128Ag insider logo xs@2xswampwalker
Viggen follow the link I gave to Zaikesman if you are interested. You are pretty well on with your guess. here is the short cut to the technical info. www.cryogenicsinternational.com
Sorry, Maxgain - you misundertake me, though. The debate isn't for 'winning', but maybe that's why you don't get off as much on just the having of it as I do. That's cool. (And I realized your mistake was surely a typo, it just happened to be a particularly unfortunate one, given the pronunciation of my username!) Of course I have the money to spend on an outlet, but that's not the point. What I don't have is the money to spend on every possible tweak or improvement that comes down the line (as I'm sure few of us do) - but even more importantly, I like to direct my energies (and monies) based on my own thinking. I do not have a closed mind toward cryo (like I did toward say, little wooden disks), I'm just a tough nut is all. Thanks for the link, I'll check it out.
Zaikesman(I checked the spelling twice) what you fail to glean from what I have been TRYING to tell you is that this anin't no "tweek"! This anin't no, well I think I heard something did you hear something, sort O'thing. This ain't no, well maybe it gave me a 1% improvment sort O'thing! It ain't no, gee I think it improved that a bit but screwed everything else up in the process, sort O'thing! This is a real honest to God, WOW, how the hell did I listen to it without that sort O' thing that improves virtually every aspect of the sound and I can say seems to have no ill effects, no trade offs! What the hell else can do that for $65? If you know please hurry the hell up and tell me cuz I am gonna darn well get me one! That is why I am preaching about this like some demented sky piolot! If you ain't got one you NEED one! Period!
Hdm, I'd like to know how your appliances are performing with the receptacle upgrades.
This is starting to remind me of Audiogon two years ago with ___________, I'm not going to mention names! ;-)