What would it take to balance a stereo power amp ?

I am in a band and own the P.A. system that we use . In the interest of eliminating hum and noise I have decided to run it balanced . The main FOH system is tri-amped with an electronic crossover going into three seperate stereo power amps. Two of them have balanced inputs but one of them does not . The "unbalanced" amp is an older model that has given me years of trusty service and I don't want to replace it if unnecessary to do so . What would it take to balance it ?
Obviously , it would have to be an inexpensive retrofit or it wouldn't be worth the cost or aggravation . Any help would be greatly appreciated .
dicehead
There's really nothing you can do to balance the amp if it was designed single ended. Your only choices are to continue to run it unbalance, or replace it.
There is a way & it's very simple to accomplish!
All you need to do is install some balancing transformers on the inputs, assuming you can solder & you have basic electronics skills? Steve McCormack has these parts available. Very likely you can also get them from Michael Percy Audio. A local musician instrument shop is another likely source if you're not seeking anything too esoteric (I wouldn't - based upon the context of your post).
I agree completely with Bob Bundus. It's easy, cheap, and done all the time in pro-gear setups. They even have adapter plugs which have the balancing transformers built right into them, and have the XLR on one end and the RCA on the other.