Amplifiers:A Keeper for Life. Do you know of one ?

Just wondering, with this audio merry-go-round of buying and selling, if anyone has an amp that will be a keeper for life. I haven't yet but came verrrry close once...
sonicbeauty
My Keepers

Musical Fidelity KW -500 ( 2 piece integrated 510wpc )
Redgum Audio RGI -120enr (integrated 215wpc into 8ohm )
A.M.Audio PA-100 (Integrated 100wpc running class A 1st 5w)
love all 3 of these .
Wow. High praise for the Redgum if it is in a list with the kWs. Love love love my kW preamp.
Almost there ... A few more and we've listed all the available amplifiers in the world LOL!!!!!
Dynaco st-80 (don't laugh!!!) (original early solid state from the 70s.) This is NOT the same as the st-120. Unlike the 120, this has a simple unregulated power supply, a single pair of quasi-complimentary transistors per channel and BIG output coupling caps. Also, the st-80 does NOT use the induction coil as part of the feedback loop. Open, effortless sound, good bass, natural mids. Amazingly good after simple cap upgrade, I've compared to Belles Gala, Van Alstine, Pass x5, various EL34 imports, etc. I own just a few amps now, this one is a keeper. An all-purpose machine, drives everything from tang band se drivers to big old ARs and everything in between.