Magnets on cables?

I recently tried an experiment just for fun and I ended up with great results. I put multiple sets of two very strong magnets, facing each other so that they are attracted to each other, on any given cable (power, interconnect or speaker). These are the magnets I used.
http://www.goldmine-elec-products.com/prodinfo.asp?number=G12862&variation=&aitem=2&mitem=15
I had the most noticeable results with interconnects and speaker cables but I also got good results inside my SACD player, on the internal wires. I don't know all of the technical terms but to me it made the sound fuller and smoother. Since the price of the magnets is low, I would recommend getting 10 pairs and try them in different locations and in different combinations. I would love some feedback to let me know whether I am just imagining the differences or not.
timdeller
These forums are very helpful. I have always wondered what was the correct spelling of schlabang. Thanks Slappy.
The cables that Slappy, ever so articulately describes are Virtual Dynamics. I have met the owner and was very impressed by his products. I have two of his cords right now.

Who are we to argue his experience. I did not see anyone teasing the author of the thread that suggested some of the 70's rock stars were creating such great music because of the influence of drugs and alcohol. Drugs and booze are okay, but God is out??? I prefer to think that God would add more to creativity than drugs or booze, but then again look at Slappy! : )

I still love you Slappy : )
Well, if God was gonna have a "earthly" hobby, im sure this would be it. He is definatly in the right tax bracket to afford such outrageously priced gear. LOL
We've got water cables, cables that glow in the dark and cables with batteries on them, so why not? Gotta keep an open mind. A closed mind gathers...nothing.
Slappy - God doesn't have a tax bracket. You're thinking of Satan, the inventer of the IRS.