Poll: Which rack s would you use and why?

I have reduced the number of components in my system and sold two 5-shelf racks and a turntable stand. In the interim, before I get my new DAC, transport, line stage and turntable, I have my amps and one box CDP on the floor and the soundstage obviously got better without all the clutter. OK, here is the poll question:

I have a 14' x 17.5 ' room. My speakers are 68" out from the wall (to the front of the speaker). My amps will remain on the floor on SRA dedicated bases. That leaves me six components (including the turntable) to put on shelves (racks). Which would you use to minimize the adverse effects on the soundstage -- two lower (e.g., 31" high) three shelf racks side by side or a single higher (say 45") six shelf rack and why? I am hoping to hear from people who have tried both in their rooms as well as sound engineering type responses.

I am trying to decide what I am going to do so this is not a hypothetical question. Thanks in advance for your ideas!!!

PS - you can also recommend anything else (e.g., brands of racks. other positions options to the extent possble, etc.)

Thanks.
fmpnd
a question for Twl; do you think a 90 pound tt will work on a light, rigid rack?.....this is not a rehtorical question. in my mind, a light to medium weight tt would be ideal on a light-weight rigid rack but a very heavy tt.....especially one that is fairly wide.....needs some mass for stability. i know that a heavy rack will tend to pass resonance more than a light rack but what about stability regarding foot-falls and such.....i agree regarding the height issue.....the lower the better for the tt.

the other important issue here is the floor. any rack performance is really a combination of rack design and floor construction. Frank, what is the design of your floor? does it move around now? can it be braced?
Mike, Tim and TWL, thanks again as always for your fine input. I actually had told Jtinn that I had narrowed my search to exactly the 4 you guys mention - Grand Prix, Sistrum, Zoethecus and Rix Rax (I think Polycrystal my be out of business?). Although JTinn recommended Arcici. I cannot, as you guys noted, use it with the suspended SME.

My floor is a concrete slab so footfalls are not a problem. I am limited in where in the room I can place the racks. My front wall (where the speakers are closest to) is windowed so I cannot mount a turntnable stand there so a wall mount would have to be on the right side wall.

Hopefully, I will have many more options when I build my dedicated room (which I am hoping to do this summer). I was also thinking of just buying a few stackable Lovan shelves until then.
Hmmm, I'm using a arcici with my SME 20/2 on the 2nd floor of my house. Sounds like I need to move it. I'm wondering how much of a sonic improvement by moving the TT to a separate rigid rack versus the Arcici top shelf. Is this really that big of a deal? (I know...most of this hobby usually is)
Mike, yes I think a lightweight rigid stand for the TT would be the best bet. Of course, it needs to be strong enough for this TT. When I said light and rigid, I didn't mean to imply "flimsy". This has to do with the vibrational modes in the stand, and the way they interact with the TT suspension. He could try both heavy and light if he wants, but my past experience with suspended TTs is that they always sound better with a light rigid stand. A well made, low stand with good rigidity and light weight would be the ticket, in my opinion.
Well Guys, here is what I decided to start. I am having an Arcici Suspense Rack delivered on Wednesday to audition. It is only the 4 shelf unit (can add a fifth) not counting the bottom acrylic non-suspended shelf (which I will probably place the Manley Steelhead PS on). I will try the SME 30 on it and on a rigid rack and see what happens. If I like the other components on it but not the SME, I will then tackle the turntable issue separately. I will keep you posted and thanks for the help.