Damned if I Do and Damed if I Don't

Let me start off by saying that I have a truly wonderful wife! That being said, she couldn't deal with my choice of the Sistrum 6 rack I purchased and which I thought was absoultly terrific. We live in New England and have a cape, which is furnished with many antiques and paintings of the 19th century. She takes great pride in her house but she couldn't deal with the modern look of this rack sitting amongst the antiques.

Now I need suggestions on which racks would have wood, could hold my turntable, 3 tube components, and 3 other components, be aesthetically somewhat compatable with the decor as well as have contribute positively to my sound needs?
128x128jcbach
My solution was to put everything possible on shelves in the cellar, which means that your equipment rack, (or built-in alcove in my case) can be a lot smaller. In my case I have hidden away ten channels of amplification (biamped surround), electronic crossovers, power conditioner/sequencer, and all the interconnects, speaker wires, and power lines. Maybe you don't have so much stuff, but I started the cellar set up when there was only one stereo amplifier, with the main objective of having very short speaker cables from the amplifier mounted just under the floor at the speaker location.
Another variation on Eldartford's solution which I've used once and which is now commonly used in home theaters is to build a closet into the wall which can become an electronics cabinet. The back side of it can also be built to allow flow through ventilation. This eliminates the need for a huge armoire in the room unless your wife prefers the cabinet look.
Lug nut no offense taken. Hey we're all in this together, and God bless those wives that put up with our insane passion!
My wife and I could look at the same piece of clothing in a store window and we get different impressions. While I see form, she sees color. I do many big projects around the house, but without her sense of style and color my finishes would be highly functional, albeit a bit sterile.

Listen to her.

Going to a cabinet maker and asking him to match a piece of her furniture on the outside, built to your specifications on the inside will best both for all.

[Especially if you also commisssion another piece of
furniture, just 'for her' that she will love...]