Tinnitus - do you have ringing in the ears?

I just read that an Audiogon member is selling a pair of speakers because of Tinnitus - ringing in the ears.

I have Tinnitus in both ears, one worse than the other, but I have learned to live with it.

Do you suffer from Tinnitus? Do you know of a treatment that has had successful results?

Thanks
joeldoss
Anarchy, please read the following quote:

"These terms are used to refer to the same substance derived from the plant Ephedra. (There are many common names for these evergreen plants, including squaw tea and Mormon tea.) Ephedra is a shrub-like plant that is found in desert regions in central Asia and other parts of the world. The dried greens of the plant are used medicinally. Ephedra is a stimulant containing the herbal form of ephedrine, an FDA-regulated drug found in over-the-counter asthma medications.

In the United States, ephedra and ephedrine are sold in health food stores under a variety of brand names. Ephedrine is widely used for weight loss, as an energy booster, and to enhance athletic performance. These products often contain other stimulants, such as caffeine, which may have synergistic effects and increase the potential for adverse effects. Ephedra is often touted as the "herbal fen-phen."

I think this settles your latest case of foot in the mouth disease.

How about getting back to disagreeing on things audio, or, at the very least, on the secondary topic for the 'Gon: music.

Geez, at least with TWL we could annoy each other with things digital!
Pbb actually your recent rant does nothing to clarify your incorrect position regarding the difference between efedrine and efedra. Your statement is like asking audioengineer to clarify the differences between interconnects--i.e. completely invalid.

Is it a coincidence that your user name starts with pb which is the sign for lead (a dense and toxic material)on the periodic table of elements?
Hey, this is a perfect example of why I did what I did above. What Pbb needs is a shot of testosterone. The estrogen comes through loud and clear. Or, is this a Canadian malady?