What other obsessions do you have?

It's obvious that many of the people here have gone off the deep end (yes I include myself) with equipment and music purchases.

The question is what other obsessions do you have, or what else are you really into?

I was getting carried away with Martial Arts before an injury sidelined me, I would rather ride my motorcycle than drive, and I spend way too much time on the computer (most of it on AudiogoN). If I had the money I would have a bigger and better collection of wine. Other than that I'm perfectly sane! NO really!!!
uppermidfi
This is a great thread uppermidfi!

For me, it's fast motorcycles - I just returned my R1 to the street after unsuccessful and expensive foray into racing...

Rock climbing too.

I have a cat. He believes the whole world should be obsessed with him...

And my family has just released our first wine vintage - a lovely rich shiraz. We're from the south west corner of Western Australia, email me if you're interested anyone and I could probably get a bottle to you...

I also like sleep. And yes, that is an "L", not an "H"!
I lik reading on ancient cultures mainly( Native American ) mostly the Mayan Cosmology and calendar. I enjoy camping and outdoor activites. Avid Qi Gong practionier. I also enjoy dank, dried flowers as my name implies.
My family and my religion are much more an influence in my life and they dominate my time. This hobby does give me a time alone occasionally to lose myself and relax. When permitted I prefer to listen to music rather than watch TV. When I go on walks or exercize I bring music. Driving alone to work is a great time to turn it up and enjoy. I guess we are alike in that when ever possible and not too intrusive on the big picture we all enjoy this hobby.