Anyone tried Audience Auric Illuminator on CD's?

If so, how well did it work? Thanks
audiofire5228
We all seem to use different products. I've been using Record Research Lab "Shine Ola" on my CD's, DVD's and SACD's for a few years with great results. I haven't tried the new, latest version of AI and most likely won't.
Jes45,
Where can I get some Shinola ? I would like to do a comparison of Shinola vs Audio Top.
Rgds,
Larry
Hi Larry,

You can buy RRL products at Acoustic Sounds, Classic Records, Elusive Disc, Music Direct, Red Trumpet, and Galen Carol Audio to name a few. (These are all places I've bought RRL record cleaner from in the past).

I believe that Red Trumpet may still have a special on RRL still for first time users. If not Galen Carol has it for $20 plus shipping.

Jack
Jack,
Thanks, I will call Galen tomorrow, I need to get some RRL record cleaner. That works out perfectly.
I will do a double blind comparison of Shinola vs. Audiotop and report back to you all.
Up until now, Audiotop was significantly better than Vivid and Vivid trounce Auric Illuminator.
Rgds,
Larry
Hi Larry,

Maybe I should try some Audiotop and report back my Shine Ola vs Audiotop conclusions? Where do you buy it?

Best wishes,
Jack