A big thanks to Thiel

I am so much satisfied for the service received by Shari at Thiel's factory that I am glad to publicly thank the company for his honesty, nobility and kindness. I can easily imagine that many audiophiles think the same.
luke72
I too have received great service from Thiel and also Krell and VTL. These companies provide a high level of customer service and outstanding product support.

Allan
I have to second your comments. Thiel is just a first class company that stands behind their products.
I too am a big fan,,, They are without a doubt the finest in customer service, Shari is aces. I went to upgrade my Thiel CS-6's and thought of looking at or in this case listening to some competitors and could not bring myself to stray I went for the 7.2's without reservations . I may have found a better speaker and maybe saved some money but the piece of mind that comes with doing business with a top shelf company can not be discounted.
Thiel customer service was wonderful to me also and I even told them I bought my speakers used.