A big thanks to Thiel

I am so much satisfied for the service received by Shari at Thiel's factory that I am glad to publicly thank the company for his honesty, nobility and kindness. I can easily imagine that many audiophiles think the same.
luke72
Recently I received again a great service from Thiel: Shari and the other guys at Thiel are really the best for Customer Care.
Praise be to Thiel, and the angel Shari. Thiel is the model of what customer service can be.
I can only say the same guys. Recently my daughter pushed the dust covers of my CS6 speakers very badly. I called Shari on Friday and on Tuesday I received the new covers by FedEx. On Wednesday the covers were changed and on Thursday I listened to music again. Not to mention that I also received a pair binding post free of charge. Thiel's customer service is just exemplary.
Shari is fantastic. I recently visited Thiel with my 7.2s and had them checked out, they tested perfect. However, during my visit I learned that July 2005 is the last month for Shari, she is moving on to other things. I wish her the best!