Deqx vs. Behringer or Dbx Digital Crossovers?

Can you guys share your direct comparison's between theese different crossovers. I know, I know the Deqx is the cat's meow. O.K maybe it is, Tell me why. How is the sound better? And what makes it better? D/A converters? Wiring? Power supply? Has anyone Directly A/B compared these units?
I am using the Behringer and love the concept of Active crossovers. And the digital ones have nice features. But the real question is, is it worth the extra dollars to spring for the Deqx? Thanks in advance.
gnev
Coe, I was originally going to get the Behringer, but bought a DBX Driverack instead. As I mentioned above, some of the speaker builders at the Madisound site gave me the recommendation. I did not get to compare them myself.
Sonny
I have a background in studio and live sound work. Behringer is the laughing stock of the industry. They make cheap knockoffs with the cheapest parts they can possibly find and cheap Chinese labor. They don't have an R&D department so much as a legal team for their onging lawsuits over said knockoffs. I don't mean to knock your box and I say this with all due respect, but I'm surprised to hear of a Behringer in a high end system, and even more surprised it hasn't died on you yet.

I haven't heard or seen the deqx but will be seeing it demoed at the end of the month in NEWAS. (http://www.newaudiosociety.com)
"They make cheap knockoffs with the cheapest parts they can possibly find"

Well I paid $227 for my unit, so I guess you get what you pay for. Right? We all new that.

I must add, since I have gone all digital with the Behringer I have become unsatisfied with the sound. It is a little harsh or cold. Reminds me of the Analog vs. CD differences debate. The DEQX is undoubtedly more refined and musical for Audiophile use. I am quite sure I have my answer.
The Behringer is a very flexible and easy to use unit. It is also very inexpensive. But it is clearly not quite up to Audiophile SQ standards for high end home systems.
Yes, like I say, I'm not trying to knock it, just making you hip to what they're about insomuch as I know. I agree it's not up to audiophile standards. I wish I had something to say about the deqx but I won't hear it until the 29th. I wish you luck with your upgrades =)
I am not so thrilled with the "room correction" ability of DEQX. I haven't heard DEQX; but I heard Accuphase room correction digital EQ, which struck me as a very very expensive toy. The only way a "digital x-over" makes sense to me is if I keep digital source signal unconverted up to x-over and do D/A conversion only once. The big issue is volume control. The only descent true-digital preamp that sends out unconverted signal I know is made by Goldmund and Accuphase. DEQX says it has volume control after D/A conversion, which somehow sounds not so audiophile. I would appreciate a real verdict form someone who has played wih DEQX.