If Audio bug never hit you, what hobby might have?

OK so I am bored and curious.
I always wanted to try RC high performance airplane clubs,
but my disability doesnt let my neck move anymore (hard to fly model airplane if ya cant look up!) Although this hobby costs a ton more than the RC flying would, but I bet some have a ton into all their stuff too. OK so there it is lets see if this thread can "Take Off"
chadnliz
Think about it 'reeds. How many times have you read where someone wrote how much they love "this amp or that cable". And how many wives or girlfriends have said "when are you coming to bed?" only to hear "right after this song...two hours later". Now I'm not saying audio has replaced sex, just that it gives me much less time for "drug-induced" sex.;))
Boy if I had a dollar for everytime I said "sure honey be to bed after this song, this CD"....oh man
Actually, I have three long-term "rotating" hobbies: (1)audio; (2)motorcycles (particularly Harleys); and (3) Photography.

After spending several days/months/years (and $$$) obsessing about upgrading the audio system, to the point of reaching the sensory overload stage where you scream "no more tweaks!" I simply go into the garage and figure out what modifications my motorcycles might like/need. Then I spend the next few days/months/years (and more $$$) working on motorcycles. Once I reach the saturation point with motorcycles, I move on to upgrading camera equipment (even more $$$) and taking more photos.

Then repeat.

It's like taking mini-vacations from one's obsessions..... by obsessing about a different obsession.
It's almost the same thing but a HUGE TV as film is my second passion, maybe first depending on the day.

Ray, don't give us printers a bad name now, I can not find any women slow enough for me anyway......

:^)
put most of these responses together and youd have a fat ,ugly,harley riding sex addict sumo junkie with a Hummel figure on the handlebars wearing a WW1 helmet singing old Ricky Ricardo tunes in 3 diff. dialects and snapping pictures of everything,with his wife trying to call to tell him hes running late for the symphony!hee hee