Cosmetic Repair

Anyone know how to repair (or buff out) a minor scratch on the plastic housing of a TV monitor?
audioplus
Fpeel: The good news is that I found the polish. It is Seapower Plasic Polish, Stock No. SPP-1, (for all plastics), "gives that non-glare, static free shine". Seapower Marine Products, a division of T.R. Industries, 11022 Vulcan St., South Gate, CA 90280 213/923-0838. The bad news is that the product had dried up and I do not have a clue as to whether it will serve our purpose. Second bad news is that I need an additional adapter to retro fit the water filter. I will give them a call (the polish people) and see if I can pick it up localy (they are south of LA near Long Beach). If it works on CD's and if I don't end up having to polish my wife's 2500 or so snowdomes, I will be a happy camper. Later.
Thanks for the info, DK. There's a West Marine near my office. It might be worth a stop to pick up a tube to try. If so I'll add the results to this discussion.
Thanks for all the info guys. Received quite a bit of feedback that's been helpful from several and well shared alike! Happy Holidays to you all! Audioplus