Bryston 28bsst2 worthy upgrade from a krell fpb70?

I am using a magnepan mg 20.7, i was wondering if the bryston 28bsst2 is in the same league or better than my older krell fpb700? The krell is already 11 years old and am thinking of moving on to something new. Btw preamp is a jadis jps2

Thanks in advance
lecram
Here's a link that may be of interest :-

ftp://ftp.bryston.com/pub/reviews/Aust_HiFi_July_Bryston_2014.pdf
I have just revisited this thread and found a lot more interesting comments, for now i still live with my krell and bought another speaker used here in agon, the B&W 801D, another speaker that needs the power of the Krells. Now will just concentrate and channel the funds into remodelling and acoustic treatments in my room, hope the project improves my overall sound..

thanks to all they guys for the inputs, 

NOW i want a pair of Electrocompaniet Nemo monoblocks for my two dream speakers, the maggie 20.7 and the B&w 801d, so blessed to be able to acquire these two wonderful speakers

Personally I haven't liked Bryston anytime I've heard them....too brittle with a plasticy overtone.....Krells on the other hand are mellow with very strong bass (talking of older Krells...haven't heard new ones)  I like and use Ayre which has no or little coloration of its own