Which speaker is the master of IMAGING ????

My jaw has only dropped with one system. I was at the Home Entertainment Show in NYC last summer when I was floored. It was the Legend Audio 'The Legend' speakers powered by Legend Audio Nirvana 100 watt Tubed Monoblocks.

OH MY GOD! Till this day, I get chills just thinking about the experience. It was like there was an entire stage filled with people and instruments right in front of me. The best part was when I took my eyes off of this stage to look at the speakers,,,,,,,,,,,,YOU WOULD SWEAR THAT THEY WEREN'T EVEN ON. I have heard other speakers that have exceptional qualities in other areas but I haven't imaging like that since that day.

Any other great imaging speakers out there?
meech33
The best imaging I've heard so far was on a pair of Verity Audio Parsifal Encores and the Fidelios. The width, depth and layering of the soundstage could be absolutely amazing with these speakers. Don't know the secret, perhaps it's the use of very expensive Skaaning drivers and matching them very closely. Whatever they do, it does the trick and sounds spooky real!
Revel Salon's or Studio's hands down, Dunlavy SCV's arent too shabby either. Nothing can compete with a speaker with high quality drivers which operate in a wide dispersion pattern from narrowband configuration of steep crossover points. Just picked up a pair of ML Prodigy's for our other room. They are great too, but a different kind of sound altogether, more relaxed sounding, kind of like background music or elevator music, thats probably the best way to describe them. Dipoles/omnipolar/electrostatics by nature dont image as well as a dynamic front firing driver array speakers. They give off the impression that they do, but with less detailed images from rear firing reflections and many times with smearing even the best of them. Ive always found that electrostatics sound best with the rear wave absorbed as much as possible.
The Acoustat X with direct drive power amps. It sounds like the harpisichord is in the room.
ANY pair whose drivers and crossovers happen to be clones, either by strict QA or luck of the draw.
You guys are all WRONG. The best I'd ever heard was a pair of Spica TC50 fed from a Class A tube amp with a turntable source. Speakers were on stands 12' apart in a dead quiet room.