Which speaker is the master of IMAGING ????

My jaw has only dropped with one system. I was at the Home Entertainment Show in NYC last summer when I was floored. It was the Legend Audio 'The Legend' speakers powered by Legend Audio Nirvana 100 watt Tubed Monoblocks.

OH MY GOD! Till this day, I get chills just thinking about the experience. It was like there was an entire stage filled with people and instruments right in front of me. The best part was when I took my eyes off of this stage to look at the speakers,,,,,,,,,,,,YOU WOULD SWEAR THAT THEY WEREN'T EVEN ON. I have heard other speakers that have exceptional qualities in other areas but I haven't imaging like that since that day.

Any other great imaging speakers out there?
meech33
That's easy. The President of the United States...at
any given time in history.
I know this thread is about imaging but since this is only one part of what a speaker needs to accomplish isnt it like asking what bakery makes the best cherry topping on their pies and forgetting the rest? Anyway the Decapo i by reference3a is very good which is why I use them with confidence in my recording studio but even if that were their best feature I would'nt own them.
spica tc50, tc60, angeles
celestion 600, 700(700se are pretty amazing)
audiostatic esl
magnapan older ribbons, and 1.6
audiophysic virgo & libra(current speaker)
joesph audio pearl
alon proteaus
The Hill Plasmatronic - I've been around this business for 25 years & seen most of them. The Hill is not around anymore, except used. It uses a plasma gas chamber, modulated by the audio signal as the radiating source - almost zero moving mass - driven by its own tube amp. The staging and focalization is without peer. Musicality is like triodes extended into speakers. It's meant to be used with a subwoofer, but coned units, except for Shahinians, are just not fast enough. Any Dayton Wrights still around - their perfect. But what to get for the crossover - only two choices - the older Shahinian and Audio Research units. They are the only units to have the transparency adequate to the Hill's.